"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Whimsy Flower

I stamped my first layer



stamped second layer to add interest

Added Some ink Color

Adding  glimmer mist


Scrunching and drying flowers

Ta-Da !!!
This was a just for fun project! I wanted to make a flower that would lay flatter then others I've created in the past, to possibly be attached to the front of my art journal. Normally the paper flowers I create take more time so it was nice just to throw some things together to create something that's beautiful! I decided to call this flower ( A whimsy Flower). I think I'm gonna start naming all the flowers I create just for fun.. Hope ya'll enjoy my flower and get inspired to create your own versions

Note : All the flower layers were attached by adding a few drops of Glue to each Flower layer. I drew all the flower shapes but you could easily use a flower die ( I choose not to use a die because I was trying to achieve a certain look)

No comments:

Post a Comment