"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, May 28, 2012

Your A Treasure

Hello my Bloggy friends!
Today I'm here to share with you a card I made inspired by the May Challenge Spots! I used My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad for most of my card and did a bit of die cutting with my labels 4 Spellbinder. All the banners you see on my card are stamped from a Some odd girl set and my main image and sentiment are from the Royal stamp set. Royal is one of my favorite new sets that's been released this year, there is just something I love about an odd girl in a ball gown! This Card was was also inspired by the sketch Challenge over at Some Odd girl ( hope you enjoy my interpretation).


The banner itself was stamped with a Ranger paint dabber in "stream". Pearls were added throughout the card to add some extra detail and were colored with my E13 Copic sketch marker.
The Inside of my Card
I'm also linking the lovey Royal up to the following challenge:

For more Details on products I used be sure to checkout (The Stamp Spot blog)! Thanks so much for stopping by.. Crafty Hugs

5 comments:

  1. You did a super job!! Hey, I saw that you are an artsy addict FB fan too!! I just joined!! Love it!! Marion's books are awesome :):) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandra! Yeah I love all of Marion's books, she a very sweet and talented lady.I love the FB group too because you can really interact with a lot of crafters there. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Sandra! I love how you have paper pieced Royal's dress and the banner is a fab addition!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOG this month!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these papers together and I have a soft spot for bunting. A really gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with our sketch at Some Odd Girl. x

    ReplyDelete