"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Monday, October 1, 2012

"Some Odd Girl" Guest Designer for November and December

Hellooooo!!!! I'm so excited to say that Some Odd girl is having another "Design Team" call which is great for those of us that didn't get a chance to apply to the last one ( I was bummed). Besides the design team call there also looking for guest designer for November and December and getting chosen for either one be soo amazing, I would (no lie) feel like (Sofia Rose from the Ellen show the moment she got to meet Nikki Minja on stage) in case you haven't seen this I'm providing a clip! :-)
Basically I really feel I'd make a great guest designer because I really love my Some Odd girl stamps so I'd be thrilled if I was chosen, I really love to utilize all the elements of the stamp sets  in many different ways and I feel like I could really inspire fellow Oddies with my unique designs and the creative ways I use them in my cards. Below you will find three examples of the cards I've made using my Some odd girl stamps!
                 I hope you like my cards and thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely Sandra!! Best of luck to you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are amazing...thanks for sharing and Good Luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful. Love the video that indicates how exited you would be if you get selected. Best of luck. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete