"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Art Journal

White doodles made with white Signo Uni-Ball pen



Hello Crafty friends!
I made this page in my art journal a few weeks ago but never got around to sharing. I was busy trying to learn how to work a new camera for my youtube video's and I'm excited to say I finally got the hang of it. I'm still trying to learning how to flip the video on my computer ( So bare with me! lol). Hope you guys like my new page and feel inspired to start your own art journal because there is something so peaceful about the whole process (it really helps me relax). On a whole other topic (Thank you so much to everyone who has been leaving all there very sweet and humbling compliments and taking the time to look at all my art! It means the world to me! Also to those of you who checked out the Blitsy site  ()  and ordered from that great site, just because I recommended them (Thanks Soo Much)! I would never recommended a place I wouldn't buy from myself! Anyways hope you all are having a great week so far and below I'm posting a link to a great freebie from (http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/) just click here and you will get link to a free bigger version of this picture to print.
There so Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment