"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Art Journal Page!

Hey Bloggy friends!
I'm super excited to show ya'll my new art journal page! This page is really close to my heart and I titled it as my "No place like home" page. I thought it would be fun to start naming my art pages (Why not?) I dare to say it's a girl thing! Anyways  hope you guys enjoy this page and the video I made showing the process of it all. For this page I did my (tissue paper) technique on camera because I know there must be a few curious crafters who might wonder what they could do with left over tissue paper from Christmas ( I know I did). Thanks again for stopping by my Blog and I hope you leave with some new found  inspiration!


Scraps from "My Minds Eye" , Old Book pages, Old vintage baggy scrap.
My Doodles with Zig Pen
Tissue paper technique used on this die cut frame from "Artful Dwellings" by Tim Holtz
Things Used:
Old Tissue paper (white)
Lindys Stamp Gang magical Mica's
Tim Holtz Crackle paint (Black Soot)
Gloss Accents (Ranger)
Lindys stamp gang (Land lubber spray)
Vintage Images/Ephemera
MMI 6x6 Paper Pad (Lost & Found)
Tim Holt Stamps
Zig Pens ( Green, Pink)
Fired Brick Embossing powder ( Heart)
Tiny Attacher staples ( On heart)
Painters tape Clouds (Punched for fiskars punch)

For Any questions let please feel free to ask and I love comments! ( Wink ,Wink) Ciao!

 Remember To checkout this Site Below if you get a chance they have great sales like Authentic paper pads 6x6 for $4.00 dollars ,and distress stains  for $2.99 and there sales change every week! (just saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment