"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Mixed Media Art Jornal

Hey Crafters!
 I didn't have any time to craft on the weekend but it was still pretty fun because I got to visit with family I had not seen for a while. I did however get to do a page in my art journal on Halloween so its kinda of mix of what I was feeling that day ( Oh and a tribute to how much I happen to love Tim Burton movies).Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it and decide to start some crazy crafty Journal just for fun ,and by the way I will be using a good camera and posting a new tutorial on my( YouTube: Starsinpalm) hopefully by the end of this week.I have my very first swap coming up and I'm excited to be starting a new project! I hope ya'll are finding  time to craft just to let you unwind after work because for me its my zen time.. see ya soon and remember to follow My blog! thanks

Products I used :

Golden ( gesso)
Neenah Card stock (solar white)
Tim holtz Distress inks (Peeled Paint,Wild Honey,Shabby shutter,Spiced Marmalade, Black soot)
Liquid Pearls (Emerald)
Distress stickles
Zig pen ( For my Doodles)
PPA
Martha Stewart (Fence punch)
Recycled Materials (cereal Box)
Stampotique Stamps
Fiskars Punch

3 comments: