"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Father's Day Card

I  literally handmade everything on this card except the chain.
another one of my handmade flower

Hey Crafters!
I'm like the ultimate Daddy's girl! (LOL)For those who know me personally know this to be true. Anyways I designed this for my Dad last year on father's day because I just always feel inspired when I think of my father , and I wanted to make a card to express just how much I love him! I decide to do a mixed media type of Card because when it comes to cards I really like to make my own rules.Plus my dad is an artist himself so I could just make an ordinary card ! This is actually one of my favorite cards I've designed ,which now that I think about it makes sense ,  because anything done out of love will always turn out amazing. Hope you love it as much as I do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment