"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mixed Media Project (Update)

side (3)
close up of side (2)

side (2)
side (4) which is still being finished up.
Hey Crafty People!!
So I finally got around to working on the Wood Block that I last posted about.I have had a lot of exciting things going on ,so it this project has taken a little longer then planned.I'm starting a new design job, that I'm super excited for ,and one of my best friends is coming into town ,so I'm feeling pretty Blessed at the moment.Anyways I hope you guys like what I did with this,one mans trash is another mans treasure!I will be posting a few more photos in a day or so with just the finishing details that I will be adding to this piece .

Please feel free to comment if you have any questions of just wanna say "hi" hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment