"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Card

Hey Crafters!
Just wanted to stop by and show ya'll my halloween inspired card.I don't normally have much use for halloween cards but any excuse to get crafty and I'll take it! lol Well hope you guys like it and feel inspired.

Oh and I decide I'd show you how the matching envelope I decorated looked .. I wanted anyone who saw that envelope to think "if that's how the envelope looks , then how cool must whats inside be"..lol ..so hopefully I achieved that!

4 comments:

  1. I think you are exactly right...that is a very cool envelope and the inside pumpking card is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I'm happy you like it.. It was really fun to make.I don't normally decorate my card envelopes very much, but I think it's a great chance to be creative. Hope you get a chance to do some Halloween crafting too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you just keep amazing me...I hope you are selling your work on Etsy or ebay....you can make a fortune with your talent. Also check out some of the local shops around where you live. If you need any help with marketing, that is my specialty, just email me....jlynn72@gmail.com I have some great ideas for you if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Thanks again! you just too sweet with all your comments.I haven't had a chance to checkout many local stores, though I have been contacted about teaching some classes.But I would love to hear some of your idea's. Thanks again!! :-)
    -sandra

    ReplyDelete