"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blog Challenge (inspired by the music and movie "Somewhere in time"

Hey,Everyone
I just decide to join a Blog challenge on SimonSaysStamps! I get inspiration for my art projects from lots of different places, so I was super excited when I stumbled upon this challenge via britta's blog one of the many talented design team members over there.I have a love for old movies and "somewhere in time" ,happens to be one of my fav's , even though it's sad ,it's also so beautiful at the same time ( if you haven't seen it and enjoy old movies check it out and I suggest having a box of tissues at hand.lol) Anyways I created this pocket mini card (as I call it) for this challenge and I really enjoyed making it and I hope you enjoy seeing it. ( Btw I made this out of a recycled envelope so try going green just as a way of helping the enviromant and challenging yourself)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment