"If I had a Star for all the times you made me smile,I would Hold the sky in my hand."

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hey, Everyone
 I'm working on a mini paper album for my nephew who turns one on sept 16th.Im so excited to finish it and show it to ya'll because it is looking great! There nothing like a nephew to inspire you to create something really fun.I don't know if this happens to other crafters but when it comes to boy themes for albums or cards it's a little more challenging (which can be a good thing).Stay tuned for pictures of the album and possibly a video ,because I put a lot of work into multi pocket flaps in the mini which was my first time doing so and I'm pretty proud of how they came out .Oh and don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel"starsinpalm" and follow my blog.  Thanks Again * stay tuned*

from my paper Heart <3


No comments:

Post a Comment